Today's local governments and other public sector organizations face constant pressure to contain costs, eliminate inefficiencies, and improve access to information. But this is difficult to achieve when data is held in various separate or poorly integrated inflexible systems.
Helping you embrace change
From our experience with thousands of public sector clients, we understand how it is more important than ever to:
- quickly plan and execute the appropriate reactions to unexpected events.
- maintain proper business visibility and control, to fulfil corporate governance and corporate responsibility obligations.
- ensure decisions can be based on reliable, complete and current information.
And all this, while remaining focused on running operations as effectively as possible – to maximize every opportunity and to deliver, regardless of the prevailing conditions. UNIT4 can help you.
UNIT4 helps well over a thousand public sector clients around the world – including: central, city and local government organizations of all sizes; universities; charitable establishments; and public health organisations – to improve their accountability, transparency and efficiency.
Total business support...
- Powerful sector, role and process tools.
- Transforms your business visibility.
- Minimizes total cost of ownership AND cost of change.
...with post-implementation agility!
Best-of-class financial software...
- Real-time financial visibility.
- Flexible financial modelling.
- Easy integration with your other applications.
...with interoperability you can count on!
Financial performance management...
- Helps you simplify, automate and analyse.
- Handles local legislation and GAAPs.
...with clearer visibility and control!
People-driven performance management...
- Simple, collaborative tools for the entire workforce.
- Swifter answers and better-informed decisions.
...to help everybody get better results!
Partner release - Agilisys implements new Agresso system for Wolverhampton City Council
Posted: 17 April 2014
Serco and Agresso ERP to bring savings for Lincolnshire County Council
Posted: 09 April 2014
UNIT4 research software to support the University of Huddersfield as it seeks to increase research revenue by 50 per cent
Posted: 08 April 2014
Australia’s biggest university selects UNIT4 software to fulfil global research ambitions
Posted: 01 April 2014
Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Supporting documentation for the EGM scheduled for 19th February 2014.
UNIT4 Annual Report
The latest UNIT4 Annual Report is now available - download here
Recent news and developments for investors and stakeholders
Whitepapers & Reports
A range of whitepapers, reports & other information to help you discover more about our company.