Today's local governments and other public sector organizations face constant pressure to contain costs, eliminate inefficiencies, and improve access to information. But this is difficult to achieve when data is held in various separate or poorly integrated inflexible systems.
Helping you embrace change
From our experience with thousands of public sector clients, we understand how it is more important than ever to:
- quickly plan and execute the appropriate reactions to unexpected events.
- maintain proper business visibility and control, to fulfil corporate governance and corporate responsibility obligations.
- ensure decisions can be based on reliable, complete and current information.
And all this, while remaining focused on running operations as effectively as possible – to maximize every opportunity and to deliver, regardless of the prevailing conditions. UNIT4 can help you.
UNIT4 helps well over a thousand public sector clients around the world – including: central, city and local government organizations of all sizes; universities; charitable establishments; and public health organisations – to improve their accountability, transparency and efficiency.
Total business support…
- Powerful sector, role and process tools.
- Transforms your business visibility.
- Minimizes total cost of ownership AND cost of change.
…with post-implementation agility!
Best-of-class financial software…
- Real-time financial visibility.
- Flexible financial modelling.
- Easy integration with your other applications.
…with interoperability you can count on!
Consolidation & Cash Management…
- Helps you simplify, automate and analyse.
- Handles local legislation and GAAPs.
…with clearer visibility and control!
- A completely fresh way to understand your business.
- Simple, fast, risk free and very affordable.
…to help everybody get better results!
Swansea University aims to improve research and educational facilities with UNIT4
Posted: 02 December 2013
World's largest supplier of cake decorations selects UNIT4 Coda Financials
Posted: 21 November 2013
FinancialForce.com acquires Vana Workforce and Less Software
Posted: 18 November 2013
Advent International intends to make a recommended cash offer for all issued and outstanding shares of UNIT4
Posted: 18 November 2013
Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Supporting documentation from the EGM held on September 24, 2013.
UNIT4 Annual Report
The latest UNIT4 Annual Report is now available - download here
Recent news and developments for investors and stakeholders
Whitepapers & Reports
A range of whitepapers, reports & other information to help you discover more about our company.