Today's local governments and other public sector organizations face constant pressure to contain costs, eliminate inefficiencies, and improve access to information. But this is difficult to achieve when data is held in various separate or poorly integrated inflexible systems.
Helping you embrace change
From our experience with thousands of public sector clients, we understand how it is more important than ever to:
- quickly plan and execute the appropriate reactions to unexpected events.
- maintain proper business visibility and control, to fulfil corporate governance and corporate responsibility obligations.
- ensure decisions can be based on reliable, complete and current information.
And all this, while remaining focused on running operations as effectively as possible – to maximize every opportunity and to deliver, regardless of the prevailing conditions. UNIT4 can help you.
UNIT4 helps well over a thousand public sector clients around the world – including: central, city and local government organizations of all sizes; universities; charitable establishments; and public health organisations – to improve their accountability, transparency and efficiency.
Total business support...
- Powerful sector, role and process tools.
- Transforms your business visibility.
- Minimizes total cost of ownership AND cost of change.
...with post-implementation agility!
Best-of-class financial software...
- Real-time financial visibility.
- Flexible financial modelling.
- Easy integration with your other applications.
...with interoperability you can count on!
Financial performance management...
- Helps you simplify, automate and analyse.
- Handles local legislation and GAAPs.
...with clearer visibility and control!
People-driven performance management...
- Simple, collaborative tools for the entire workforce.
- Swifter answers and better-informed decisions.
...to help everybody get better results!
Non-Profit Vinfen selects cloud ERP solution UNIT4 Agresso
Posted: 06 March 2014
Advent declares offer for UNIT4 'unconditional'
Posted: 05 March 2014
The Salvation Army, Canada and Bermuda, selects UNIT4 Agresso ERP to provide control over a complex, changing organizational structure
Posted: 27 February 2014
UNIT4 reports growth in revenues and operating profit
Posted: 17 February 2014
Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Supporting documentation for the EGM scheduled for 19th February 2014.
UNIT4 Annual Report
The latest UNIT4 Annual Report is now available - download here
Recent news and developments for investors and stakeholders
Whitepapers & Reports
A range of whitepapers, reports & other information to help you discover more about our company.