In today's incredibly tough trading conditions, success or even survival hangs on the ability to understand, control and optimize every aspect of the business – and to keep doing that, no matter what changes or how often. But this is difficult to achieve when data is held in various separate or poorly integrated inflexible systems.
Helping you embrace change
Change is inescapable. From our experience with thousands of companies across all sectors and countries, we know that to properly equip your business, you need agile, change-embracing solutions, so that you can address your general and industry-specific requirements more effectively and adapt easily to evolving business needs and the five key drivers of change:
- Reorganisation and restructuring.
- New or changed business processes.
- Mergers & acquisitions (M&As).
- Government reform and compliance.
- Financial-management-driven change.
And companies experiencing these pressures still need to make good strategic decisions, pursue their business objectives, maximize the value of resources and satisfy the reporting requirements of many stakeholders. UNIT4 can help you.
UNIT4 helps thousands of companies in over a hundred countries around the world to not merely cope with change but to embrace change - capitalizing on it, to safeguard existing business and seize new opportunities.
Total business support…
- Powerful sector, role and process tools.
- Transforms your business visibility.
- Minimizes total cost of ownership AND cost of change.
…with post-implementation agility!
Best-of-class financial software…
- Real-time financial visibility.
- Flexible financial modelling.
- Easy integration with your other applications.
…with interoperability you can count on!
Consolidation & Cash Management…
- Helps you simplify, automate and analyse.
- Handles local legislation and GAAPs.
…with clearer visibility and control!
- A completely fresh way to understand your business.
- Simple, fast, risk free and very affordable.
…to help everybody get better results!
Swansea University aims to improve research and educational facilities with UNIT4
Posted: 02 December 2013
World's largest supplier of cake decorations selects UNIT4 Coda Financials
Posted: 21 November 2013
FinancialForce.com acquires Vana Workforce and Less Software
Posted: 18 November 2013
Advent International intends to make a recommended cash offer for all issued and outstanding shares of UNIT4
Posted: 18 November 2013
Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Supporting documentation from the EGM held on September 24, 2013.
UNIT4 Annual Report
The latest UNIT4 Annual Report is now available - download here
Recent news and developments for investors and stakeholders
Whitepapers & Reports
A range of whitepapers, reports & other information to help you discover more about our company.