In today's incredibly tough trading conditions, success or even survival hangs on the ability to understand, control and optimize every aspect of the business – and to keep doing that, no matter what changes or how often. But this is difficult to achieve when data is held in various separate or poorly integrated inflexible systems.
Helping you embrace change
Change is inescapable. From our experience with thousands of companies across all sectors and countries, we know that to properly equip your business, you need agile, change-embracing solutions, so that you can address your general and industry-specific requirements more effectively and adapt easily to evolving business needs and the five key drivers of change:
- Reorganisation and restructuring.
- New or changed business processes.
- Mergers & acquisitions (M&As).
- Government reform and compliance.
- Financial-management-driven change.
And companies experiencing these pressures still need to make good strategic decisions, pursue their business objectives, maximize the value of resources and satisfy the reporting requirements of many stakeholders. UNIT4 can help you.
UNIT4 helps thousands of companies in over a hundred countries around the world to not merely cope with change but to embrace change - capitalizing on it, to safeguard existing business and seize new opportunities.
Total business support...
- Powerful sector, role and process tools.
- Transforms your business visibility.
- Minimizes total cost of ownership AND cost of change.
...with post-implementation agility!
Best-of-class financial software...
- Real-time financial visibility.
- Flexible financial modelling.
- Easy integration with your other applications.
...with interoperability you can count on!
Financial performance management...
- Helps you simplify, automate and analyse.
- Handles local legislation and GAAPs.
...with clearer visibility and control!
People-driven performance management...
- Simple, collaborative tools for the entire workforce.
- Swifter answers and better-informed decisions.
...to help everybody get better results!
Partner release - Agilisys implements new Agresso system for Wolverhampton City Council
Posted: 17 April 2014
Serco and Agresso ERP to bring savings for Lincolnshire County Council
Posted: 09 April 2014
UNIT4 research software to support the University of Huddersfield as it seeks to increase research revenue by 50 per cent
Posted: 08 April 2014
Australia’s biggest university selects UNIT4 software to fulfil global research ambitions
Posted: 01 April 2014
Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Supporting documentation for the EGM scheduled for 19th February 2014.
UNIT4 Annual Report
The latest UNIT4 Annual Report is now available - download here
Recent news and developments for investors and stakeholders
Whitepapers & Reports
A range of whitepapers, reports & other information to help you discover more about our company.