"Third Sector" and Not-for-Profit organizations face constant scrutiny and need to be agile, transparent and accountable. But this is difficult to achieve when data is held in various separate or poorly integrated inflexible systems.
Helping you embrace change
From our experience with hundreds of Non-Profits and NGOs we know the challenges posed by ever-shifting requirements:
- Fluctuating funding levels and new funding structures.
- Evolving regulatory, donor and tax reporting requirements.
- Internal reorganizations and re-structuring.
- Fluid business processes and delivery of new programmes.
Organizations experiencing these pressures still need to make good strategic decisions, maximize use of resources and satisfy the reporting requirements of many stakeholders. UNIT4 can help you.
UNIT4 helps over 100 large NGOs, non-profit associations and foundations around the world – as well as thousands of governments, universities and services-oriented companies – to improve their accountability, transparency and efficiency.
Total business support...
- Powerful sector, role and process tools.
- Transforms your business visibility.
- Minimizes total cost of ownership AND cost of change.
...with post-implementation agility!
Best-of-class financial software...
- Real-time financial visibility.
- Flexible financial modelling.
- Easy integration with your other applications.
...with interoperability you can count on!
Financial performance management...
- Helps you simplify, automate and analyse.
- Handles local legislation and GAAPs.
...with clearer visibility and control!
People-driven performance management...
- Simple, collaborative tools for the entire workforce.
- Swifter answers and better-informed decisions.
...to help everybody get better results!
Serco and Agresso ERP to bring savings for Lincolnshire County Council
Posted: 09 April 2014
UNIT4 research software to support the University of Huddersfield as it seeks to increase research revenue by 50 per cent
Posted: 08 April 2014
Australia’s biggest university selects UNIT4 software to fulfil global research ambitions
Posted: 01 April 2014
North American not-for-profit selects UNIT4 Agresso ERP
Posted: 26 March 2014
Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Supporting documentation for the EGM scheduled for 19th February 2014.
UNIT4 Annual Report
The latest UNIT4 Annual Report is now available - download here
Recent news and developments for investors and stakeholders
Whitepapers & Reports
A range of whitepapers, reports & other information to help you discover more about our company.