"Third Sector" and Not-for-Profit organizations face constant scrutiny and need to be agile, transparent and accountable. But this is difficult to achieve when data is held in various separate or poorly integrated inflexible systems.
Helping you embrace change
From our experience with hundreds of Non-Profits and NGOs we know the challenges posed by ever-shifting requirements:
- Fluctuating funding levels and new funding structures.
- Evolving regulatory, donor and tax reporting requirements.
- Internal reorganizations and re-structuring.
- Fluid business processes and delivery of new programmes.
Organizations experiencing these pressures still need to make good strategic decisions, maximize use of resources and satisfy the reporting requirements of many stakeholders. UNIT4 can help you.
UNIT4 helps over 100 large NGOs, non-profit associations and foundations around the world – as well as thousands of governments, universities and services-oriented companies – to improve their accountability, transparency and efficiency.
Total business support…
- Powerful sector, role and process tools.
- Transforms your business visibility.
- Minimizes total cost of ownership AND cost of change.
…with post-implementation agility!
Best-of-class financial software…
- Real-time financial visibility.
- Flexible financial modelling.
- Easy integration with your other applications.
…with interoperability you can count on!
Consolidation & Cash Management…
- Helps you simplify, automate and analyse.
- Handles local legislation and GAAPs.
…with clearer visibility and control!
- A completely fresh way to understand your business.
- Simple, fast, risk free and very affordable.
…to help everybody get better results!
Swansea University aims to improve research and educational facilities with UNIT4
Posted: 02 December 2013
World's largest supplier of cake decorations selects UNIT4 Coda Financials
Posted: 21 November 2013
FinancialForce.com acquires Vana Workforce and Less Software
Posted: 18 November 2013
Advent International intends to make a recommended cash offer for all issued and outstanding shares of UNIT4
Posted: 18 November 2013
Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Supporting documentation from the EGM held on September 24, 2013.
UNIT4 Annual Report
The latest UNIT4 Annual Report is now available - download here
Recent news and developments for investors and stakeholders
Whitepapers & Reports
A range of whitepapers, reports & other information to help you discover more about our company.