Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have a question which isn't included on this page you can use the 'submit your questions' form in the right hand column to send us your enquiry. If enough people ask the question it will be included on this page. However, if it is a specialist question and isn't included on the page, please provide an email address we will endeavour to contact you via email with the answer.
For more general enquiries you can get in touch using the website contact form.
- What is Coda financial software?
- What is Agresso Business World Software?
- Does UNIT4 have cloud solutions?
- I have a question about my UNIT4 software, who can I ask?
- I'm interested in your software, what do I do now?
- How do I find the address and contact details of my local UNIT4 office?
- I would like to enquire about your reseller/distributor programme
- How can I find out about careers at UNIT4?
A. Coda Financials is a suite of best of class financial management software, offering a range of functionality including:
- Spend management
- Consolidation & cash management
- Budgeting, planning & forecasting
- Reporting & Business Intelligence
- Process & Control Automation
- Integration & Web Services
- Coda Link™ Architecture
Find out more about the key functions provided by Coda Financials.
A. Agresso Business World is an agile ERP solution designed for business living in change, built on our innovative Vita architecture it has been designed from the ground up to help users easily adapt the system, in line with on-going business or operational change.
Agresso Business World offers a range of core modules from financial management to Field Service Management & Automation. Find out more about the available ERP modules.
A. Yes, UNIT4 offers a range of cloud accounting solutions including:
Vita Cloud Angel:
A versatile ERP cloud computing solution, providing a subsciption based deployment of Agresso Busines world, find out more about Vita Cloud Angel.
Coda Cloud Rebel:
Our web based financial management software, bringing together our Coda Financials software suite and cost-saving cloud tecnologies. Find out more about Coda Cloud Rebel.
Shared Journey is a cloud-based deployment option of either Agresso Business World or Coda Financials designed for organizations looking to set up a shared services operation that is quick to establish, easy to grow and responsive to change. Find out more about Shared Journey.
Delivered as a secure "Software as a Service" (SaaS) Agresso e-Recruiter can be used as a separate, stand-alone system or in conjunction with our other world-class HR and Payroll solutions. Find out more about Agresso e-Recruiter.
A. You can use the contact form on this site to get in touch with your questions about our products, you can also use the call back request forms you will find on product pages or linked to via the banners on our product pages.
A. You can find details of your local UNIT4 office in two ways:
- Use the country drop down list at the top right of this website to go to the regions website.
- Go to the office locations page - here you will find contact details for our head office in the Netherlands and use the drop down list underneath 'Our Offices Around the World' to go to the equivalent page in your region. These will have all the contact and address details.
If you have a general enquiry you can also contact us using the form on this website.
A. For further details about about our reseller/distributor programme, please contact us and we will arrange a discussion.
A. At UNIT4, we recognize that our employees are key to our success. We value them highly and take care to select the right kind of people to work with us. For further details regarding careers at UNIT4 visit our Careers page.
If you would like to know more about careers in your region visit your local UNIT4 website