Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have a question which isn't included on this page you can use the 'submit your questions' form in the right hand column to send us your enquiry. If enough people ask the question it will be included on this page. However, if it is a specialist question and isn't included on the page, please provide an email address we will endeavour to contact you via email with the answer.
For more general enquiries you can get in touch using the website contact form.
- What is UNIT4 Coda Financials software?
- What is UNIT4 Agresso Software?
- Does UNIT4 have cloud solutions?
- I have a question about my UNIT4 software, who can I ask?
- I'm interested in your software, what do I do now?
- How do I find the address and contact details of my local UNIT4 office?
- I would like to enquire about your reseller/distributor programme
- How can I find out about careers at UNIT4?
A. UNIT4 Coda Financials is a suite of best-of-class financial management software, offering a range of functionality including:
- Spend management
- Budgeting, planning & forecasting
- Reporting & Business Intelligence
- Process & Control Automation
- Integration & Web Services
- Coda Link Architecture
Find out more about the key functions provided by Coda Financials.
A. UNIT4 Agresso is an agile ERP solution designed for business living in change, built on our innovative Vita architecture it has been designed from the ground up to help users easily adapt the system, in line with on-going business or operational change.
Agresso offers a range of core modules from financial management to Field Service Management & Automation. Find out more about the available ERP modules.
A. Yes, our cloud deployment options cover all of our enterprise software solutions, including UNIT4 Agresso and UNIT4 Coda Financials, with options for individual organisations and for groups (UNIT4 Shared Journey). Adhering to the highest industry standards for service delivery, we give our customers the independence, flexibility, and confidence they need to deploy their business software in the cloud – without fear and at an affordable cost.
But unlike other vendors, our approach to cloud deployment offers much more than just potential cost savings; it is also better in five important and concrete ways:
- Solution Portability
- Database Security
- Upgrade Elasticity
- ERP Completeness
- Disaster Forgiveness.
Find out more about the advantages of UNIT4’s approach to cloud deployment.
A. In order to help keep your solutions running smoothly, we have developed My UNIT4 - a Global Customer Portal that allows you to access various sources of information at UNIT4 - with a single login! Find out more about support for your UNIT4 solution.
A. You can use the contact form on this site to get in touch with your questions about our products, you can also use the call back request forms you will find on product pages or linked to via the banners on our product pages.
A. You can find details of your local UNIT4 office in two ways:
- Use the country drop down list at the top right of this website to go to the region's website.
- Go to the office locations page - here you will find contact details for our head office in the Netherlands and use the drop down list underneath 'Our Offices Around the World' to go to the equivalent page in your region. These will have all the contact and address details.
If you have a general enquiry you can also contact us using the form on this website.
A. For further details about about our reseller/distributor programme, please contact us and we will arrange a discussion.
A. At UNIT4, we recognize that our employees are key to our success. We value them highly and take care to select the right kind of people to work with us. For further details regarding careers at UNIT4 visit our Careers page.
If you would like to know more about careers in your region visit your local UNIT4 website