UNIT4 – at a glance
Here is a quick summary of the principal facts and figures for our company...
How can we help?
UNIT4 creates, provides and supports a wide range of business software products (delivered via the cloud or on-premise) and related services that enable customers to embrace even the most frenetic ongoing business change. Our solutions provide either general or specialized functional business support and benefit all types of private and public sector organizations across the globe. In addition, some are particularly focused on the needs of specific market sectors.
- Founded: 1980 - read our main company milestones
- Chairman of the One Tier Board: Chris Ouwinga
- CEO: José Duarte
- CFO: Edwin van Leeuwen
- Executive commitee members: Ab van Marion, Jeremy Roche, Jos Andeweg
- Results: Annual revenue of €469.8 million was realized in 2012 - view our previous years' Report and Accounts documents.
- Dutch Stock Exchange listing: UNIT4 is publicly quoted on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam. Read further information for investors
- Employees: Around 4,300
- Locations: UNIT4 has operations and distributors around the world for easy, local access to sales, service and support, including: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latin America, Malaysia, Mexico, Mozambique, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Uganda, UK, USA, Venezuela.
UNIT4 in your region
Visit our local websites for details of individual UNIT4 operations around the world
- Read a brief overview of UNIT4's key milestones
- Read more about our awards and accreditations
- Contact us to discover how we can help your organization embrace change
Tell us what you think of the UNIT4 website...
Take our short survey and help us improve our site.