At Unit4, we understand that our customers’ competitiveness and success can depend upon having fully integrated, end-to-end systems to support their people and processes.
Being able to combine core business software with additional line-of-business and operational systems delivers a single, clear, complete picture of how the organization is performing.
To ensure the best possible outcome for our customers, Unit4 adopts a partnership approach to deliver optimized solutions. It's also the reason that we work with a range of different partners to add value to our solution offerings and to deliver extra benefit to our customers, prospective customers and partners' businesses. A number of our partners have built a capability around Unit4 Cloud solutions.
Partners in success
We take the selection of our partners very seriously, with the critical factors being:
- Sector or functional experience and knowledge.
- Ability to extend the reach of our solutions.
- Quality of solution and service.
Key to the success of Unit4's many partnerships is that they are all based on mutual benefit between Unit4, the partner and – of course – our shared customers.
- Partners complement Unit4 solutions and competencies with strong domain expertise, offering customers the best of both.
- Our partnerships can help spread the message further that Unit4 offers the best enterprise applications for people-centric organizations.
- Partnerships help customers that prefer to buy new solutions via an existing partner or trusted advisor, to capitalize on their established business relationships.
We enter into partnerships in order to offer added value to our customers, as well as mutual benefit for each other:
- Organizations face one business constant – change! Thanks to Unit4’s more flexible and agile approach to ERP, our partners can address this need much more effectively.
- Unit4’s people-centric solutions recognize the high importance and value of staff, enabling partners to deliver services that help customers get the best from their teams.
The Unit4 partner ecosystem
The Unit4 partner ecosystem is comprised of local market niche providers, regional specialists and global consultancies and outsourcing experts.
Our global network of partner organizations includes SI & BPO partners; VAR partners; OEM partners; ISV partners; Referral partners; Strategic Advisory partners; Recruitment partners and Training partners.
No organization can succeed in isolation. That’s why Unit4 takes a collaborative approach no matter whether your focus is on Systems Integration, business process outsourcing or ‘as a service’ activities, or you’re a value-added reseller. Our goal is to help you provide higher-value services to your customers in services-based organizations and public sectors.
Traditional ERP systems require time for processing change orders and doing low-margin programming. Instead of that, with Unit4 ERP, you can use the same time and available budgets to provide customers with more capabilities and value-based outcomes, and earn opportunities to provide lasting strategic guidance.
Here is a selection of recent news and updates about Unit4 partners around the world
"Both BearingPoint and Unit4 are thought leaders in designing and delivering innovative, technology-enabled business solutions and, together, we can create powerful business synergies that deliver real results to our customers.”
Andrew Montgomery, BearingPoint Ireland Partner
“Our strong position and knowledge of core processes within banking, finance and insurance, combined with Unit4’s market leading solutions, deliver a safe and future-proof choice for these industries.”
Anne-Cecilie Fagerlie, SVP for EVRY Industries.
How can we help?
Would you like to know more about how our solutions and partnerships could help your organization?
Is your company interested in becoming a Unit4 Partner?
Please give us some quick details...