UNIT4 Agresso – new ways forward
Ground-breaking Development & Release Strategy
UNIT4 Agresso delivers total business support with unrivalled post-implementation agility for “BLINC” organisations. Now we have embarked on a new direction for the ongoing Agresso "journey" – a ground-breaking development and release strategy, which will put customers in the driving seat, regarding updates and upgrades, as Agresso evolves to deliver the next generation of fast, flexible and ultra user-friendly ERP software, for Businesses Living IN Change.
Agresso has been designed specifically for dynamic, people-centric organisations in both the commercial and public sectors that experience frequent, ongoing business change. It enables these “BLINC” organisations to embrace change independently and use it as an advantage to achieve their goals and ambitions, by running a complete and integrated, role-focused ERP solution that they can adapt themselves to any type of business change scenario – simply, quickly and cost effectively.
Unlike a traditional software development “roadmap”, Agresso now offers customers a choice of routes to create their own individual "journey", with plenty of opportunities to change and grow along the way.
You can look forward to three types of next generation independence and agility from Agresso for: your Users, your Business and your IT.
The current release of Agresso has already got the journey off to a flying start and we will continue to deliver steady progress through a series of more frequent, focused steps forward, in the shape of further:
- “Milestones” – ongoing service packs and minor updates.
- “Experience Packs” – exciting new developments, each focused on the needs of specific users of the Agresso solution (e.g. "Employees" or "Managers") and opening up new choices and directions for customers to advance.
Read more about the ongoing Agresso journey.
Each "Experience Pack" focuses on the needs of specific types of users of the Agresso solution, rather than being a numbered release affecting the entire product. Customers can "pick and choose" which experiences they wish to take, enabling them to focus on the advances that particularly matter for their organization, whilst simultaneously aiming to minimize any disruption or delay around getting upgrades in place. In short, customers can depend on Agresso to help them realize more benefits, more quickly.
UNIT4’s next-generation “Independence” software strategy empowers Agresso users in four key ways:-
- By continuing to support limitless easy business change – via the Vita architecture.
- By allowing self-selection of new software experiences – via the delivery innovation introduced by our "journey" approach to ongoing releases.
- By adding post implementation agility on the IT-deployment side – via on-premise or cloud delivery options.
- By offering additional choice to lower cost and enhanced agility – via a wide choice of complementing UNIT4 applications.
This website covers the UNIT4 group and offers you a high-level overview of our company as a whole.
Please either visit your local UNIT4 website, to discover more about the Agresso solutions available in your region.
Or continue exploring this site, to:
- Read more about starting YOUR journey
- Watch the "Journey to software independence" overview video
- Download the “New ways forward” brochure.
- Find out more about UNIT4 Agresso
- Need help with your UNIT4 Agresso or UNIT4 Coda Financials solution? See our support and information page.
- Contact us to discover how we can help your organisation embrace change.
- Do you have a question about UNIT4 products and services?
Submit your question for our upcoming FAQ now...