Exie AS – a UNIT4 company
Introducing the team behind UNIT4 Business Analytics
- UNIT4 Business Analytics is a solution developed by Exie AS, a successful and long-established software provider based in Norway.
Exie AS was originally an offshoot of the University of Oslo. It offers more than 15 years’ experience, with an impressive track record of delivering successful Performance Management solutions for customers in a variety of industries.
- In 2011, the company was acquired by global business software provider UNIT4 NV but will continue to exist as “Exie AS”, operating as a business unit under the UNIT4 umbrella and providing a centre of excellence for performance management solutions within the UNIT4 group.
- Product history
- Exie AS developed its core technology in 1999, and rapidly gained considerable experience with application builder technology and its use in Business Intelligence.
- In 2008, a completely rebuilt and revitalised product was launched. This transformed Exie’s solution into one of the most modern Performance Management products on the market, which it still is today!
- Focus and vision
- The UNIT4 Business Analytics solution provides Performance Management tools that are designed to enable widespread adoption across all kinds of dynamic “Businesses Living IN Change” (BLINC)™.
- By making performance management available to everyone throughout the organisation, it enables you to create an organisational culture continuously striving to improve performance.
Meet the Management Team
- Thomas Staven, Managing Director – Thomas has had various senior roles in UNIT4, since joining UNIT4 R&D in 2001, and is currently responsible for managing and directing Exie AS and the development of UNIT4 Business Analytics. In addition, he manages the UNIT4 Corporate Product Management department, which is responsible for setting the global product direction for the two UNIT4 flagship products: Agresso Business World and Coda Financials.
- Kjetil Hopland, Product Manager – Kjetil joined Exie as an implementation consultant in 2002 and has in-depth knowledge and experience in balanced scorecard, budgeting, planning and forecasting methodologies.
- Jørn Heigum, CTO – Jørn joined Exie as a System Architect in 2004. He has previously worked as a System Architect for AHold European Merchandising Suite, which is one of the largest Java projects undertaken in Europe to date. He has also worked as a Java developer for Cell Network (later Bouvet).
- Håvard Hattestad, Professional Services Manager – Håvard has worked for Exie since 2005. He worked as a Senior Consultant before taking over responsibility for Professional Services in 2010.
- Hanne Ailin Kvisle, Product Development Manager – Hanne joined Exie in 2000 and has since built up significant experience within product development and quality management.
- Einar Rasmussen, International Business Developer – Einar has had various sales roles in Exie. Before joining Exie, he managed a consultancy company with a focus on selling performance management solutions.
This website covers the UNIT4 group and offers you a high-level overview of our company as a whole. Please either:
- Visit your local UNIT4 website, to discover more about the full range of UNIT4 business software solutions available in your region.
Or continue exploring this site, to:
- Read more about UNIT4 Business Analytics.
- Download your FREE copy of the UNIT4 Business Analytics solution overview.
- Find out more about other UNIT4 solutions.
- Contact us and discover how we can help your organisation embrace change.
- Do you have a question about UNIT4 products and services?
Submit your question now...
Exie AS team
Exie AS is based in the UNIT4 offices in Oslo, Norway.
Our address is:
Gjerdrums vei 4
Postboks 4244 Nydalen