HR Management Software | Analyse, reflect and deliver ongoing change
What should an HR Solution do?
Regardless of how much or how often your organization grows or changes, your hr solutions should:
- enable decision-makers to understand, report on and steer operations
- help your teams to fulfil their current and future roles – efficiently and effectively
- easily adapt with you to new structures, activities and objectives
- enable you to manage, support and keep developing the people that deliver your success.
Handling change is about more than just analysing trends or keeping the numbers straight. It affects people – and how they deliver your organization’s strategies and goals. Whether the changes you face are large or small, internal or external, about capitalizing on growth opportunities or surviving through tough times; better people management systems will be crucial.
How can UNIT4 HR Management Solutions help you?
Whether you are looking for specific stand-alone systems or a total people management solution our hr software help you better manage every stage in the employee lifecycle from recruitment to retirement.
For example, our human resources software can enable you to:
- optimize workforce coverage
- manage and develop employee competencies/skills
- create regulatory and statutory training plans for employees’ future career goals
- predict or plan competency gaps using business analysis and reporting tools.
Instead of static, out-of-date job descriptions and infrequent managerial reviews, managers and employees work together to identify the effects of change and to agree each person’s role in achieving specific individual, departmental and business objectives to deliver the required outcomes.
What is the UNIT4 advantage?
Our hr software solutions are specifically designed for organizations like yours: “businesses living in change”.
When change happens, our unique IT system architecture (Vita™) means that you can easily adapt and update the system yourself, to reflect new structures and procedures. But our solutions go even further than this: they make it much easier to create strategies and to prepare for change (e.g. succession planning), as well as helping you to manage and address all the people-centred issues that are created by change.
As a result, the business can not only accommodate change but also benefit from its introduction – enabling you to embrace change as part of daily working procedures; providing the operational agility that is essential in the modern work place.
This website covers the UNIT4 group and offers you a high-level overview of our company as a whole. To discover more about our HRM solutions available in your region, please: