At a glance
Unit4 Property Management is an administrative system specifically for the real estate sector, providing strong support for all property management and property administration. The solution's strong focus on:
- the lease out process
- lease administration
- property management
- portfolio management
It is complemented by other important functions such as budget and simulations, taxation, VAT, portfolio monitoring, case management and billing. Our experience has enabled us to focus our development on key areas:
- Commercial private real estate companies
- Residential private real estate companies
- Property/Facilities Management organisations
Unit4 Property Management is underpinned with extensive financial management and strategic planning capabilities to provide a complete solution.
A better solution
The solution provides important clarity and control, while providing functionality in the following key areas:
- The smooth lease agreement administration means tenants receive the correct invoice and reduces the chance of debt.
- You can't miss a retrospective invoice as everything is organised to a specified date.
- The solution provides effective management of the whole process, from termination to new agreement in one workflow.
- Keep control over lease termination dates or when you have promised further information for customers within a specific time.
- Follow up all activities and keep in contact with your customers, reducing the chances missing important deadlines and decisions.
Cloud at your Speed
Enabling your team to fully control your move to the cloud securely - at the speed you require.
- Flexible: you choose if and when to transition your solutions to the cloud, with minimal effort.
- Standardised: Easy to implement and use, with low implementation costs, and vastly reducing the time to value.
- Ready to use: Access your software anywhere, anytime, with any device without delay.
- Business continuity: Continually benefit from the latest innovations with our cloud options - without extra configuration or extensive testing.
With Cloud at your Speed, you have full control of what goes on the cloud, and when it gets there.