Sliedrecht, the Netherlands, 14 February 2014: UNIT4 N.V., the global cloud-focused business software group listed on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange, today announced its financial results for 2013.
Full year 2013
- SaaS and subscriptions grew 42.3% compared with 2012
- Total revenue increased by 4.4% to €490.5 million (2012: €469.8 million)
- FinancialForce.com revenue increased 85% with annual run rate up 80% to $30.6 million
- EBITDA, including FinancialForce.com and excluding costs related to project Unique , rose by 13.2% to €97.6 million (2012: €86.2 million)
- EBITDA, excluding FinancialForce.com and costs related to project Unique, increased by 14.7% to €109.3 million (2012: €95.3 million)
- EPS before goodwill related items declined by 31.4% from €1.88 to €1.29, due to the valuation of a tax asset in 2012 and costs related to project Unique
- Recommended cash offer on 20 December 2013 by Advent for all issued and outstanding ordinary shares of UNIT4
Read the full Financial Results release here.
For further information, please contact:
Edwin van Leeuwen CFO
Phone: +31 184 444444
Fax: +31 184 444463