- Manage finances in a single place – Meet students' financial needs and expectations in a single, mobile portal. Watch video
- Keep students on track towards graduation – Help your students make good academic choices with degree audit and degree shopping tools.
- Improve students’ personal ROI – Equip students with everything they need to manage all their academic affairs in one convenient place. Watch video
Head of Admissions
- Automate your outreach campaigns – Trigger communications and follow-up tasks with configurable workflows based on prospect behavior.
- Streamline your application process – Create program-specific application types with customized status change and document management processing. Watch video example of graduate program recruitment.
- Focus on recruiting, not your data – Stop worrying about transfer of data between systems with native integration between admissions and enrollment.
- Retain more students – Create student risk indicators unique to your institution and intervene with interaction plans and alerts to keep them on track.
- Improve completion rates – Provide students with a clear understanding how to progress toward graduation with degree audit tools.
- Propel institutional planning – Answer important assessment-related questions with advanced reporting and built-in analytics.
- Improve financial transparency – View and analyze data from individual departments and across the campus, from granular detail up to intuitive visualizations.
- Reduce costs – Improve workflow and deploy self-service tools to establish a more ‘commercial’ culture that improves efficiency.
- Increase revenue – Assess revenue-generating opportunities across the institution including housing, facilities, and instruction
- Empower your academics – Reduce administration and comply with funding constraints by simplifying complex reporting and workflow.
- Increase research revenue – Assess the financial viability of potential research projects with accurate Full Economic Costing (FEC) and ensure timely funder billing.
- Improve customer services – Manage information from a unified technology platform to provide continuity of service across the campus.
- Unlimited course enrollment flexibility – Set up any type of registration based on your unique needs – from traditional to non-traditional to corporate training.
- Streamline curriculum management – Save time and hassles by copying course offering templates across the curriculum.
- Build actionable reports – Use dashboard reporting tools to build actionable lists based on any field across the system.
Financial Aid Director
- Manage all types of aid programs – Administer the full range of institutional aid programs – students loans, grants and scholarships.
- Stay compliant with evolving regulatory mandates – Use built-in and ad hoc reports to stay compliant with all requirements of federal and state aid programs.
- Automate award packaging – Mass auto-package student awards in priority order based on federal, institutional, or borrower-based rules.
Head of Advancement
- Improve fundraising – Acquire, retain and upgrade donors using robust marketing tools and embedded analytics.
- Identify and nurture prospects – Configure and automate personalized outreach campaigns based on prospect demographics and behavior.
- Strengthen donor relationships – Gain a 360-degree view of alumni and donors with an institution-wide CRM that leverages relationships across departments and constituent groups.
Faculty and Advisors
- Identify and intervene with at-risk students – Receive notifications and execute intervention plans with at-risk students while there’s still time to turn them around.
- Track all types of academic milestones – Monitor any type of program milestone specific to your institution, such as clinical hours, dissertation, etc..
Technology to help Education Institutions grow
Read how technology can provide greater success in helping educational establishments manage and achieve growth objectives.