At Unit4, our aim is to ensure you achieve maximum benefit from using our solutions. With this in mind, we have developed a range of customer service options to not only complement your organisation's resources, but to enable you to realize the full benefits of your investment in our solutions.
Global Support Portal for Unit4 Business World On! and Unit4 Financials
Unit4 Customers for these solutions should log into customers.unit4.com/portal.
The global portals provide a convenient entry point to support for your Unit4 solutions:
- Global delivery model with single sign-in for all your primary and customer-specific portals.
- See and access exactly what you want from around Unit4 – 24x7.
- Knowledge base with familiar, intuitive context-related search tools.
- Obtain documentation, software updates, and the latest information about your product including relevant localisations.
Sign up for Sign-in
With our tailored portals, you can submit a support request, access all your relevant documentation, and obtain region-specific information. If you already use our portals, Unit4 provides access to these without having to log into each of them separately – a single user name and password will give you instant access.
If you wish to have an account for one of our portals, please send us an email to: email@example.com.
- In your email, please identify the Unit4 products used by your organisation and we will quickly get you connected to our terrific team of support consultants!
Customer Portal for Prosoft HRMS
Simply visit https://unit4hrms.com/customers to access:
- Online Help - To view past announcements and user guide for year-end procedures
- My Account - To change password and update user profile
- Log Your Issue - To log support issue
- Programme Updates - To download latest program release and announcement
- Enhancement List - To download the list of enhancement done on each releases
- Training Schedule - To view training dates
Unit4Ideas: Do you have an idea for a solution?
Use the Unit4Ideas website to submit your idea or vote on ideas suggested by other community members.
Join the Unit4Ideas community and help us improve our solutions.
Many of our regions also provide local support and advice. Please visit your local website to find out more: