At a glance
Unit4 Consolidation is a powerful, highly visual and easy-to-use turnkey solution, which reconciles and combines the accounts from across a group of companies (and their various ERP, finance and other business systems) for statutory and management reporting.
It is designed from the ground up to help the group finance team measure performance and proactively support decision-making:
- Streamlined integration, input, reconciliation and control processes.
- Built-in web-services integration with Unit4 Business World and Unit4 Financials.
- Swift, automated consolidation processing and allocation handling.
- Parallel consolidation flows for multiple GAAPs, eg local GAAP and IFRS.
- Multi-dimensional reporting and analysis tools.
A better solution
Unit4 Consolidation helps organisations to improve both the efficiency of their financial performance management processes and the quality of numbers and analysis.
Delivering top-to-bottom visibility
Unit4 Consolidation is built from the ground up for better transparency and control: This full transparency and audit trail, is of huge value to the CFO and group finance team enabling you to deliver a "single version of the truth" from which to advise and support the business with clearer financial insights for decision-making and strategy execution.
Combining data from multiple sources and systems.
Leveraging it through a common information model and built-in business data logic.
Maintaining a tight link back from high-level financial key performance indicators (KPIs) down to the source operational and transactional data.
Driving smarter, more streamlined consolidation
Automation is at the heart of our solution's power and its appeal for users. Its in-built, predefined consolidation logic drives best-practice reconciliation, transparency and legal reporting, handling multiple accounting standards and regulations.
Bridging information barriers
Unit4 Consolidation overcomes the challenges of fragmented IT structures. It pulls together all the financial and non-financial, statistical, legal and operational dimensions from across a group into one flexible, yet standardised, common information model.
Producing better results
Embedded, self-service, performance reporting and analysis frees and empowers your team. It provides powerful visualization and presentation tools that you can easily set up yourself and achieve great results – without being dependent on expert technical support or consultancy.
Unit4 Consolidation gives transparency in numbers and analysis, from the annual report,
cash flow statement and management reports down to the transactional level, by legal entity,
and/or by each operational dimension – such as business area, product and department.
Cloud at your Speed
Enabling your team to fully control your move to the cloud securely - at the speed you require.
- Flexible: you choose if and when to transition your solutions to the cloud, with minimal effort.
- Standardised: Easy to implement and use, with low implementation costs, and vastly reducing the time to value.
- Ready to use: Access your software anywhere, anytime, with any device without delay.
- Business continuity: Continually benefit from the latest innovations with our cloud options - without extra configuration or extensive testing.
With Cloud at your Speed, you have full control of what goes on the cloud, and when it gets there.