At a glance
Unit4 Time Management gives you a full visual overview and intuitive control of all hours spent on a project. The solution enables the accurate reporting, controlling and processing of working hours, even in times of change.
- Time can be entered and approved at any time, any place, on any device.
- Timely, more accurate timesheets, and a fast and clear workflow shortens the time from entry to billing.
- One single source of timesheets for all purposes, integrated with your organisations' other systems.
- Seamless integration with Unit4 ERP and Financials applications, as well as other ERP, Finance and Payroll applications.
A better solution
From our experience of delivering best-in-class time management solutions to more than 300 businesses we have developed a solution that:
- enables the accurate reporting, controlling and processing of working hours, even in times of change.
- provides a clear graphic overview of projects for project managers, department managers and finance managers.
- can be used by everyone, with minimal/no training.
- ensures faster invoicing – and better control of the invoice base.
- provides the option to expand to a complete solution for planning, recording and processing time and expenses for projects, using additional modules for resource planning and travel expense reports.
- guides users to follow company policies and working time regulations.
Cloud at your Speed
Enabling your team to fully control your move to the cloud securely - at the speed you require.
- Flexible: you choose if and when to transition your solutions to the cloud, with minimal effort.
- Standardised: Easy to implement and use, with low implementation costs, and vastly reducing the time to value.
- Ready to use: Access your software anywhere, anytime, with any device without delay.
- Business continuity: Continually benefit from the latest innovations with our cloud options - without extra configuration or extensive testing.
With Cloud at your Speed, you have full control of what goes on the cloud, and when it gets there.