The Central Government Strategy Forum is a bi-annually organised, invitation-only event designed for carefully selected C-suite executives and directors in central government.
The event provides pioneering views on the existing and forthcoming challenges in the sector, with discussions focused on tangible solutions to these development areas. It’s a great opportunity to gain critical insight, initiate new contacts and share understanding with other key decision makers and experts.
- Enhance your individual proficiency as a central government expert and extract important skills through our top level seminar sessions
- Formal and informal networking sessions to enable you to make new contacts for the future
- Learn and exchange ideas with solution experts and industry thought leaders and pick up strategies which you can take back and implement in your own organisations
- Gain one to one face time with peers and solution providers in our signature P2P networking sessions
- Participate in interesting and thought provoking group discussions