UNIT4 Business Software today announced the finalists for the UNIT4 Innovation Excellence Awards. The awards program recognizes customers for their demonstrated use of UNIT4 solutions to embrace change within their organization and offers users an opportunity to share how these solutions have made a difference in their business. Submissions were reviewed by a UNIT4 Business Software panel, and judged based on criteria including innovation, agility and return on investment.
The following finalists have been invited to present their award submissions at the UNIT4 Connects 2013 user conference, where the Innovation Excellence Award winner will be announced during the opening general session May 22:
- King County Housing Authority: use of Agresso to increase the accuracy and turnaround time of site financial narratives, resulting in faster response times to issues and a savings of 80 hours per month for accounting staff;
- Pinnacol Assurance: use of Coda Financials to reduce financial statement preparation from days to hours and allocation prep from one day to 10 minutes without the need of other departmental resources;
- Royal Roads University: use of Agresso Education to automate the admission process through acceptance and deposit payments, creating both an ideal application and acceptance experience for applicants and an efficient business process that eliminated calls to the admissions office for application status updates;
- Superior Bulk Logistics, Inc.: use of Coda Financials to incorporate non-financial parameters in the financial system, providing online access to key performance indicators across the group, and reducing both the time needed to close the period and the costs associated with creating and distributing paper reports;
- The City of Kelowna: use of Agresso to automatically secure, update and graphically represent its organizational charts in dynamic and meaningful formats, resulting in a reduction of the manual effort associated with security and staff access;
- Travel Leaders Group: use of Agresso to quickly create and provide a complete end to end Accounts Receivable Direct Debit solution including generating an upload file for the bank and ending with the updating of the General Ledger with the Direct Debit payments for two new Divisions.
UNIT4 Connects 2013 will be held May 20-24 at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa, San Diego, Calif. The event will begin with an optional two days of pre-conference intensive training sessions on May 20-21, followed by the user conference on May 21-24. Early registration for the user conference translates into significant cost savings for attendees. Now through April 1, customers can save $200 with a registration fee of $999, and a 10 percent group discount is available for registrations of three or more attendees. Registration for the event closes May 1.