Unit4 announced today that following a successful 2015 during which SaaS bookings nearly doubled and license revenues grew by more than 20 percent from the year before, it has recorded even stronger growth in North America during the first quarter of 2016. With threefold SaaS bookings growth, above 25 percent growth in license revenues, and a record number of new customer wins, North America is the fastest growing region of Unit4.
Since announcing an increased focus on the North American market, Unit4 has added notable brands to its client list including Bookit.com, Relay Graduate School of Education, Maharishi University of Management, University of Waterloo, The New York Botanical Garden, Ville de Gatineau, and the Canadian Diabetes Association (CDA).
Rapid digital transformation is driving the need for services organizations to empower their people to be more productive. They expect more from their enterprise systems. Unit4’s growth comes after a year of focusing on disrupting this market with a next-generation alternative to ERP for service organizations. Its deep industry focus combined with differentiating people-centric innovation is helping customers apply new thinking and new strategies. New innovations will be demonstrated at the Unit4 Connect customer conference in New Orleans during the week of May 23-27.
- Launch of Unit4 Student Management, the industry’s most advanced technology for student management. All functions were developed to be mobile first, then built out to fit desktop use as well. Students can interact with the college – send applications, access student records, pay tuition, communicate with the college and more – completely via their preferred device, smartphones. The solution fully integrates with Unit4 Business World ERP.
- The announcement of the Unit4 People Platform, which delivers on the vision of a self-driving ERP solution that requires minimal or no help from IT to make changes and customizations.
- Release of Unit4 Business World On!, offering the only ERP with self-driving capabilities designed for people-centric industries and educational institutions, including mobile and social capabilities, predictive analytics, and machine learning.
- Release of Unit4 Financials version 14, with a completely new user interface and usability and performance updates, including in-memory analytics capabilities.
- Partnership with Microsoft Azure announced, which brings Microsoft Office solutions including predictive analytics, machine learning, event stream analysis and complex event processing into the Unit4 solutions.
With threefold SaaS bookings, 25% growth in licenses, record # of new customers, NA is fastest growing region of Unit4.Scott Kamieneski, MD
“Just over a year after announcing our ambitious plans for the North American market, it is clear that service organizations see the benefit of a new kind of self-driving, cloud-first, mobile-first ERP solution that supports service differentiation,” said Scott Kamieneski, Senior Vice President and Managing Director of Unit4 in North America.
“Prominent service organizations and people-centric businesses have identified Unit4 as an ideal ERP solution due to its intuitive, and modern architecture,” he said. “In the year ahead, we will solidify our presence in the North American market as the leading alternative for user-friendly, cost effective, next-generation ERP solutions, especially in key services industries like non-profit, education, professional and business services, public sector, and finance.”