Cloud At Your Speed
Posted by Jessica Tatlow
Cloud At Your Speed: Enterprise Solutions in the Cloud and on Your Terms
The cloud imperative is becoming more universal all the time and technology is making it ever more accessible and acceptable, but that’s not to say it isn’t still a daunting project. Changing the delivery model of enterprise solutions is, after all, a bit more involved than changing the light bulb flickering above your desk.
That’s why Cloud At Your Speed is our commitment to helping customers’ organizations determine their own route and path with the flexibility to choose and change deployment options. Our partnership with Microsoft Azure means we can provide the very best cloud service and our customers can rest easy about the security of their data. The Microsoft Azure cloud is also helping us work towards self-driving ERP, to continually improve our solution delivery so you can serve your customers.
Here’s what’s great about the cloud:
- Initiating business innovation is easier because integration is seamless and any changes to existing business functions or scale can be made at the stroke of a key.
- Anywhere, anytime collaboration allows your staff to be productively working together anywhere they have an internet connection.
- Upgrades are seamless and rolled out to you at your convenience, without the business disruption so common with customized, on-premise solutions.
- You don’t need to bother with hardware – we’ll change the bulb for you remotely!
- Support is staffed by experts who are dedicated to cloud maintenance, and support tools are available 24/7. Our customer, the City of Port Coquitlam, explains this very well in a webinar on why cloud is a great option for those in the Public Sector – and elsewhere.
- Free up your IT staff to support your business since they won’t be maintaining hardware, data security and custom software integrations all the time.
You want to get to the cloud and we want to take you there; but you can go at your speed and ensure a smooth transition. We can provide a number of cloud deployment options at any stage of your journey, and work with you to determine the best course of action:
- Public Cloud
- Dedicated Cloud
- Managed Cloud