“Change is a part of our daily existence and since we’ve installed Unit4 Financials, we can really see the positive financial impact of both small repetitive actions, as well as its impact on major executive decisions.”
- Vice President Controller, Maher Terminals
“We began to experience the benefits of the Financials solution as soon as we went live. It improves integration with third party applications, enabling us to upload budgets from Excel or Access with ease. Moving to OCS and SQL has also cut our maintenance and support costs considerably, while giving us complete confidence that the solution is fully expandable, scalable and futureproof.”
- Director of Financial Services and Administration, Central Ohio Transit Authority
“We initially selected Unit4 Financials because its unified database gives us instant access to our precise financial position, while its flexible chart of accounts allows us to customize the software around the accounting requirements of the airline industry. Functionality was also an important factor in our choice – Financials is both powerful and intuitive and therefore easy to learn and use to full effect.”
- General Manager, Icelandair Shared Services
“Change is a part of our daily existence and since we’ve installed Financials, we can really see the positive financial impact of both small repetitive actions, as well as its impact on major executive decisions.”
- Manager of Accounting, Superior Bulk Logistics
"We use Unit4 Business World for our financial ERP. Business World integrates all activities from our operation program (Real Monitor) on a daily basis. We use its global platform to get several reports and analysis required for our management decisions. Business World has helped Hoyer Global to grow and to establish a stable financial system."
- Controller, HOYER Global
What if your systems worked seamlessly together so you could easily determine revenue sources?
Transportation and logistics organizations struggle to keep up with rapidly changing circumstances and rising costs. The ability to keep costs down while maintaining service levels and ensuring compliance can be difficult. We believe your enterprise technology should help you to minimize risk and expenses and improve satisfaction while identifying and seizing opportunities for growth.
The right financial software is essential to keep your business on track for success. You need the right technology in place to ensure you have access to the financial and operational data to achieve high service levels and growth. It’s important to have visibility to all areas of activity for solid decision making.
Tap into your company’s full potential with Unit4 Financials designed for service organizations.
With Unit4 you can monitor business performance with the click of a mouse. Deep visibility into your organization allows for greater understanding of profitable pockets.
Increased insight to all parts of the business to see what is doing well or isn’t.
Improve accountability through transparency to allocations across the organization.
React quickly to changes in business needs and take advantage of opportunities.
Unit4 has worked closely with thousands of dynamic transportation & logistics firms around the world that are determined to achieve superior service and growth despite industry challenges.
Receive multi-dimensional analysis of assets, key trends, sales activities and best clients to quickly determine profit margins.
Manage diverse and global operations with multi-everything (country, company, currency, language) capabilities for consistency, visibility and control.
Show responsibility and approval for various stages of any process and document procedures into systems that drive and protect your business.
Respond to changing economies, restructure or reorganize your operations to accommodate new reporting requirements, and merge or acquire new businesses.
Get the full picture of cash positions and profitability with reporting tools to meet the diverse information requirement of users across the organization.
See why Superior Bulk Logistics, the leading provider of bulk truck and transloading services for both food grade and chemical products, chose Unit4 Financials
Designed for your people
Inherently flexible enterprise accounting software is designed around the ever-changing needs of your people.
- Maintain financial control – Manage allocation of expenses and monitor performance for increased margins and profitability.
- Streamline accounting processes – Generate proactive, predictive budgets based on what-if scenarios.
- Bill with precision – Streamline AP/AR processes through integrated workflows and process automation for an optimized cash flow.
- Be a strategic business partner – Use business-wide visibility to advise colleagues how to stop profits falling between operational cracks.
- Drive business transformation – Execute mergers and acquisitions smoothly without the need for system reprogramming.
- Enable operation efficiency – Achieve more with the same resources by optimizing and automating processes and reducing manual steps.
- Restructure rapidly - Instantly view, create or modify organizational structures faster than any other system on the market.
- Improve user adoption – Provide your people with an inherently flexible architecture and user-friendly interface.
- Execute profitably – Use real-time visibility and reporting tools to manage costs, analyse business units and maintain accountability.
- Forecast effectively – Proactively plan using real-time data to identify future capacity constraints.
- Optimize resource utilization – Minimize manual processes to give staff additional time to develop their skills and absorb more responsibility.
- Keep satisfaction levels high – Evaluate customer needs and market trends ensuring resources are available for superior service and competitiveness.
Agile system that can be changed by users without the need for complex recoding ensure you can immediately react to shifting customer expectations.
Quick visibility to all business units to provide competitive quotes while
Increased efficiency so employees can be more responsive to customer and market demands
What does deep visibility into business performance look like?
Unit4 Financials is a scalable, people-centric solution for transportation organizations. It combines great user experience with powerful capabilities tailored towards your people, all combined with built-in reporting and analytics, providing the insight you need. Improve visibility into utilization, project future revenue and map "what-if" scenarios to ensure consistent, planned and predictable revenue.
The result is a complete overview of your finances, people and processes, so you can improve workflow to achieve your organization’s strategic goals.
Cloud at your Speed
Enabling your team to fully control your move to the Cloud securely - at the speed you require.
- Flexible: you choose if and when to transition your solutions to the Cloud, with minimal effort.
- Standardized: Easy to implement and use, with low implementation costs, and vastly reducing the time to value.
- Ready to use: Access your software anywhere, anytime, with any device without delay.
- Business continuity: Continually benefit from the latest innovations with our Cloud options - without extra configuration or extensive testing.
With Cloud at your Speed, you have full control of what goes on the Cloud, and when it gets there.