Unit4 ERP solutions
Unit4 provides innovative, role-focused ERP solutions – designed to meet the core needs of services organisations around the world and delivered via the cloud - your way.
ERP for fast-changing organisations
- Unit4 Business World (formerly Agresso) – comprehensive and agile cloud ERP for easy post-implementation change.
ERP for specific sectors
We also offer dedicated solutions that address the specific additional requirements of individual industry sectors.
ERP for specific territories
Our internationally available solutions are complemented by various regional products and services that are available from one or more of our teams around the world. These offer an even broader range of support for the requirements of customers in specific sectors and locations or with specialized business processes. View Unit4 solutions in your region.
Supporting organisations like yours
"Our Unit4 solution is the sole foundation for our entire group of more than 8,000 employees at 150 locations."
- CIO, Bravida
“The Unit4 solution is designed to support the city and affords us the power to quickly and easily adjust to new circumstances as they arise.”
- Manager of Information Services, City of Port Coquitlam
“We can make system changes as and when we need to but without the price tags associated with other ERP solutions out there.”
- CFO, Lifeways Group
“We are a textbook model for an organisation that lives in constant change, and our software systems did not have the agility to keep up. We wanted the ability to make changes ourselves, quickly, which we can get from the Unit4 solution, but that we didn’t see elsewhere in the market.”
- Director of Finance, Cranfield University
"Unit4 has truly created a wonderful package for automating this sort of process. I have worked with a number of ERP packages in my career and I can honestly say that, if correctly implemented and used, it is the best of the bunch for us as a supplier of high-quality connectivity solutions."
The Teesing Group
The Unit4 People Platform offers a whole new level of capabilities designed around the needs of people, enabling you to harness the latest advances in key technologies (such as social, mobile, predictive analytics, cloud and big data).
It provides benefits to key Unit4 products, making them intuitive and insightful to use, easy to change and flexible to consume.
Employees and customers are looking for enterprise applications providing a consumer-like experience.
- Superior productivity and adoption
- Complete digital workplace accessible from any device
- Simple access to relevant and complete information
- Improved engagement and no digital downgrade at work
Service organisations need integrated business capabilities that address their full needs.
- Tailored solutions per role and task
- Flexible support for business processes
- Simple access to relevant and complete information
- Productivity through capabilities working seamlessly together
Context-driven insights through digital innovations such as Social, Mobile, Analytics, Big Data and IoT.
- New business insights E.g. better project completion estimations via sentiment analysis of communications
- Simplified business processes and elimination of manual tasks E.g. prepopulating expense reports via location data of mobile devices and behavior analysis based on big data
In the digital era every business needs to react and adapt quickly
- Extend and Relate capabilities allow changes to instantly become integral to the application
- FlexiFields enable customisation without IT expertise
- Foundation leverages structured and unstructured data
How can we help?
Unit4 develops and delivers enterprise applications that are ideally suited to people- or service-focused organisations – whether public sector, private sector or NGO and Non-profit sector – that operate in a state of frequent and dynamic change.
Our ERP suites cover a full range of core back-office applications, such as:
- budgeting and forecasting
- field service management
- HR and payroll
- project management
- reporting and analytics.
This enables organizations to replace multiple, insular third-party and internal systems or cumbersome and outdated traditional ERP systems, with a single, complete, integrated and streamlined cloud solution.
Why are we better?
Having all your applications working from the same, shared “single version of the truth” ensures more consistent, accurate and up-to-date information, eliminating the inefficiencies and risks of maintaining duplicate core business data in multiple, separate silos. Better still, changes made in one part of the solution are automatically reflected wherever else they affect.
Lastly (but most importantly) our solutions are designed to support and empower the people who use them. As well as delivering highly effective and intuitive tools, we enable your users to keep the system set up and tuned to match your organisation’s structure and ongoing needs. Unlike traditional ERP systems, you won’t need expensive expert help every time something has to change. This minimises the cost of owning and running our applications but it also means you can always respond swiftly to change – without disruption, delay or missing opportunities.