At a glance
Sabre® CentralCommand™ powered by Unit4 combines Sabre’s expertise and focus on travel with Unit4’s powerful back-office financial management tools, known generally as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
The solution enables you to:
- increase efficiency;
- streamline error corrections;
- improve your reporting;
- understand your financials;
- respond to industry change;
- manage debit memos;
- improve back-office best practices.
As the only integrated system designed specifically for the travel community, CentralCommand goes beyond the number-crunching of most back office solutions to enable you to monitor, manage and grow your business.
A better solution
Our fully integrated travel ERP software provides a vastly superior business tool, allowing Travel Management Companies to:
- Increase revenue: Use powerful reporting capabilities to develop targeted marketing programs using historical data.
- Reduce staffing and overhead costs: Reduce manual intervention and errors through improved automation and workflow, and minimize data entry between separate systems.
- Reduce costs: Reduce the number of disparate systems, eliminating manual interface and redundant data correction;
- Optimize sales efforts: Create notifications and reporting that will allow you to respond and refocus sales efforts based on market conditions.
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention: Provide customers with detailed and accurate reporting that meets their specific needs while reducing response time to customer requests.
- Respond to evolving business needs: Identify trends with real-time access to business critical information, forecast revenue and update the system easily as required.
3 Innovative Travel Management Companies
Download our infographic!
Cloud at your Speed
Enabling your team to fully control your move to the Cloud securely - at the speed you require.
- Flexible: you choose if and when to transition your solutions to the Cloud, with minimal effort.
- Standardized: Easy to implement and use, with low implementation costs, and vastly reducing the time to value.
- Ready to use: Access your software anywhere, anytime, with any device without delay.
- Business continuity: Continually benefit from the latest innovations with our Cloud options - without extra configuration or extensive testing.
With Cloud at your Speed, you have full control of what goes on the Cloud, and when it gets there.
"A combination of numerous data elements and ease of running reports and extracting data has meant that within minutes of events happening around the globe, we know where our myriad of travelers are and can report status to our customers. Can you imagine the sense of security this provides?”
CFO and COO of Travizon
"Bringing together the travel database with live interface to the general ledger saves time, reduces headcount and allows us to see, at any given moment, the complete picture of ARC sales and the agency's revenue. The new multi-client feature allows us greater flexibility to operate a multi-divisional agency with different business models and to rapidly integrate acquisitions."
Travel Leaders Group
"We can pursue acquisition opportunities such as our new office in the US, without inflating our overhead. CentralCommand has helped us eliminate over £500K in labour and legacy system costs – which in turn allows us concentrate on growing our business."
- Key Travel
CentralCommand powered by Unit4 improves your efficiency by automating and streamlining many tasks, such as commissions reconciliation, debit memos and error correction. The solution's integrated Validation Rules also enable you to catch errors before they become a problem.
Consolidate your systems
Every travel management company has a required set of systems that, in most cases, they must use in order to complete every transaction. Our solution enables you to consolidate many of these systems into one, thus decreasing costs, and eliminating redundant and possibly conflicting information.
Information at your finger tips
With CentralCommand, the accuracy, the reliability, and the availability of information are improved so management can make better strategic decisions more quickly. Consolidation is beneficial in many processes in an agency.
CentralCommand provides the detailed level of real-time reporting needed by growing travel management customers who have complex settlement, billing and reporting requirements and the operational tools to optimize business processes. The solution's easy to use built-in reporting tools allow you to query the reportable data from the system, pull the information they need and create reports targeted to the needs of their customer, (whether internal or external).
Understand your financials
The solution goes beyond simple accounting (accounts receivable, accounts payable and posting to the general ledger). It provides a complete view of how a travel management company's financial resources are used at any point in time. The solution also enables you to both decrease the number of debit memos that come in and to save time spent on those that do arrive.
Respond to industry change
CentralCommand has the flexibility to handle many kinds of internal and external change, some anticipated and some wholly unexpected, including reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, and changing regulations – without the need for external IT help.
The solution includes travel-specific components for unparalleled management of travel management operations, customer service and profitability. This integrated solution:
- Offers superior efficiency with built-in error correction.
- Provides a complete view of corporate financials without manual compilation
- Increases productivity and reduce costs.
- Provides the agility necessary to respond to changing business needs.
- Enables informed marketing strategies.
- Maximizes purchasing power.
- Improves internal project management.
- Tracks productivity and assesses service fees.
- Improves Human Resource management.