At a glance
Unit4 Audit & Control (formerly Auditor) provides the control framework for accountancy firms and enterprises to plan, monitor and audit periodic processes and projects.
- Quick to implement, easy to use and fully featured.
- Offering the potential to halve errors and correction cycles and to improve collaboration efficiency by as much as 25%.
- Unit4 Audit & Control is used by thousands of companies and audit/accountancy firms (including three of the "Big Four").
- For accountancy firms – Unit4 is a long-established enterprise application provider, delivering proven accountancy solutions that help firms manage client projects.
- For enterprises – Unit4 has applied many years of accountancy industry expertise to help enterprises control recurring finance & control processes.
A better solution
Unit4 Audit & Control (formerly Auditor) delivers easy, accurate and consistent handling of recurring finance processes.
- Driving more efficient and effective processes
- Ready-made process-modeling templates, based on process stages and tasks.
- Central store of task answer records, including supporting documents and analysis.
- Rigorous best-practice review and approval of tasks.
- Streamlined processing – generates automatic filing.
- Displays progress reports for easier co-ordination and monitoring.
- Supporting accountancy firms
Our solution is at the heart of successful client project management for accountancy firms, delivering efficient, standardized processes for compliance with legislation. It does this by providing a wide range of predefined process templates.
- Supporting enterprises
We also enable enterprises to streamline and standardize processes themselves, to match agreed company guidelines. Our solution forms the heart of your internal control framework delivering efficient and reliable finance, control and internal auditing processes. It does this using task management, based on predefined process templates that can be modeled by the company's employees.
Unit4 Audit & Control - helping your organization increase the effectiveness and efficiency of recurring finance processes.
View image full size
- Driving more efficient and effective processes
Cloud at your Speed
Enabling your team to fully control your move to the Cloud securely - at the speed you require.
- Flexible: you choose if and when to transition your solutions to the Cloud, with minimal effort.
- Standardized: Easy to implement and use, with low implementation costs, and vastly reducing the time to value.
- Ready to use: Access your software anywhere, anytime, with any device without delay.
- Business continuity: Continually benefit from the latest innovations with our Cloud options - without extra configuration or extensive testing.
With Cloud at your Speed, you have full control of what goes on the Cloud, and when it gets there.
"Our staff are enthusiastic about using it. Information is now readily available, and there is an understanding of the status of the work in progress."
- Partner, PWC
DRV has used Unit4 Audit & Control to streamline work processes for the control and the auditing and reporting practice and to replace paper-based work programs and checklists.
Kab Accountants and Tax Advisors East has used Unit4 Audit & Control to significantly streamline its client processes.
With Unit4 Audit & Control, both internal and external auditing and control departments gain smarter control, execution and monitoring of periodic processes, including all the evidence and audit trails that they may require.
A smarter, more streamlined solution
Audit & Control enables process managers to drive recurring processes as a series of tasks that should be executed in a predefined sequence by pre-assigned teams, for example the period closing and reporting process. Each task consists of a task description, a task answer, follow-up actions (optional), evidence/attachments (optional), calculation sheets (optional) and a task audit trail.
Sharper financial focus and control
It addresses the issues around making non-transactional process activities properly visible, controlled and auditable. Thanks to built-in task management, these activities can now be modeled and managed, regardless of the source ERP system(s). In addition, full audit trails and progress reports ensure activities that need to be executed periodically are visible after they have been carried out.
A more collaborative approach
Audit & Control helps all those involved in delivering control and auditability to access and share information much more easily, increasing collaboration efficiency by as much as 25%. Now the CFO/financial controller, internal auditors and external auditors can all benefit from information that is being generated and shared in a common format, which is already used by thousands of auditors.
Giving you the full picture
It gathers data from any number or type of ERP or financial management systems (including the top 5 international ERP software packages). It then translates the data into a single, shared uniform standard, so that it can be used for central analysis, regardless of the various data structures and system rules of the source systems.
The Unit4 Audit & Control solution covers the full range of an organization's process modeling and management requirements, in the following key ways:
- Unlimited number of templates.
- Easy exchange of templates with other users.
- Special indicator flags for compliance officer and quality reviewers.
- User-defined follow-up flags for notes.
- Comprehensive standard reports.
- Ability to attach Unit4 Account Analysis reports to the process templates and individual projects.
- Ability to incorporate financial data from Unit4 Statutory Reporting in process tasks.
- Engagements can only be accessed by authorized team members.
- Predefined team roles and authorizations.
- Explicit registration of reviews.
- Clear audit-trail.
More from Unit4
Unit4 Audit & Control is part of a suite of Financial Management solutions that provide comprehensive support for the Office of the CFO including:
- prevero – financial and strategic Corporate Performance Management from Unit4.
- Unit4 Account Analysis – straightforward financial analysis tools to detect financial risks, errors and fraud.
- Unit4 Financials – best-in-class accounting with unrivaled interoperability.
- Unit4 Financials Business World On! Edition – integrated financial management at the heart of your ERP.
- Unit4 Cash Flow Planning – more effective cash management and liquidity planning.
- Unit4 Consolidation – streamlined, smarter group financial performance reporting.
- Unit4 Statutory Reporting – standardized financial reporting, ready for tuning to IFRS and local GAAP requirements.
Our internationally available solutions are also complemented by various regional products and services that support the requirements of customers in specific sectors and locations or with specialized business processes.