Gain performance visibility
Deep insight across the organization to easily determine profit generators
What if you could achieve quick access to vital information across operations for greater strategic decision making?
Multiple operating systems and new and existing applications can make it difficult to see what is going on in your organization. Without having applications working together you can be missing out on important data and making faulty decisions.
We believe your enterprise technology should help you easily identify factors in all business units that will help you make smarter decisions and achieve greater success. The right financial software will allow you access to data from all your systems so you can see what is happening in all parts of the organization. With the right technology in place you’ll be ensured access to financial and operational data for the true story of profitability.
Tap into your company’s full potential with Unit4 Financials designed for service organizations.
With Unit4 you can monitor business performance with the click of a mouse. Deep visibility into your organization allows for greater understanding of profitable pockets.
Increased insight to all parts of the business to see what is doing well or isn’t.
Improve accountability through transparency to allocations across the organization.
React quickly to changes in business needs and take advantage of opportunities.
Unit4 has worked closely with thousands of dynamic transportation & logistics firms around the world that are determined to achieve superior service and growth despite industry challenges.
“With Unit4 Financials, we have a flexible finance system that does everything we need it to do without expensive setup and maintenance costs. We are seeing process efficiency already and it is incredibly simple to use, so training costs were minimal and our users were up and running quickly. We feel our systems are now more intuitive and tailored to meet our business requirements going forward.”
- Vice President Finance, J.A. Riggs Tractor Company
“The other software (we evaluated) requires businesses to change their process for the software which turns many organizations into cookie-cutter organizations and compromises their business goals for the applications. FIDM is not a cookie-cutter organization – and Unit4 Financials helps us to maintain our uniqueness, our brand, and our image. We chose Unit4 Financials so that we had a software package that would mold to our needs and not the other way around.”
- Chief Information Officer, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM)
Unit4 Financials has been able to work seamlessly with other applications running on the IBM Power Systems – which has been critical for us. While other Caterpillar dealers have experienced major problems trying to connect (their financial systems) with their operational systems, Unit4 Financials’ APIs allow us to easily and seamlessly interoperate with all our other systems. This has enable us to get accurate, real-time views across finance, so we truly know where our business is at any point in time.”
- Information Systems Manager, Finning
“Change is a part of our daily existence and since we’ve installed Financials, we can really see the positive financial impact of both small repetitive actions, as well as its impact on major executive decisions.”
- Manager of Accounting, Superior Bulk Logistics
Receive multi-dimensional analysis of assets, key trends, sales activities and best clients to quickly determine profit margins.
Manage diverse and global operations with multi-everything (country, company, currency, language) capabilities for consistency, visibility and control.
Show responsibility and approval for various stages of any process and document procedures into systems that drive and protect your business.
Respond to changing economies, restructure or reorganize your operations to accommodate new reporting requirements, and merge or acquire new businesses.
Get the full picture of cash positions and profitability with reporting tools to meet the diverse information requirement of users across the organization.
See why FIDM, one of the top fashion schools in the U.S, stays ahead of the problem
Designed for your people
Inherently flexible enterprise accounting software is designed around the ever-changing needs of your people.
- Maintain financial control – Manage allocation of expenses and monitor performance for increased margins and profitability.
- Streamline accounting processes – Generate proactive, predictive budgets based on what-if scenarios.
- Bill with precision – Streamline AP/AR processes through integrated workflows and process automation for an optimized cash flow.
- Be a strategic business partner – Use business-wide visibility to advise colleagues how to stop profits falling between operational cracks.
- Drive business transformation – Execute mergers and acquisitions smoothly without the need for system reprogramming.
- Enable operation efficiency – Achieve more with the same resources by optimizing and automating processes and reducing manual steps.
- Restructure rapidly - Instantly view, create or modify organizational structures faster than any other system on the market.
- Improve user adoption – Provide your people with an inherently flexible architecture and user-friendly interface.
- Execute profitably– Use real-time visibility and reporting tools to manage costs, analyse business units and maintain accountability.
- Forecast effectively – Proactively plan using real-time data to identify future capacity constraints.
- Optimize resource utilization – Set the perfect teams; assign the right people with the right skills on the right projects.
- Collaborate to motivate – Discuss key challenges with your team through online chat and task sharing capabilities.
Agile system that can be changed by users without the need for complex recoding ensure you can immediately react to shifting customer expectations.
Quick visibility to all business units to provide competitive quotes while
Increased efficiency so employees can be more responsive to customer and market demands
What does deep visibility into business performance look like?
Unit4 Financials is a scalable, people-centric solution for IBM Power System users.
It combines great user experience with powerful capabilities tailored towards your people, all combined with built-in reporting and analytics, providing the insight you need. Improve visibility into utilization, project future revenue and map "what-if" scenarios to ensure consistent, planned and predictable revenue.
The result is a complete overview of your finances, people and processes, so you can improve workflow to achieve your organization’s strategic goals.
Cloud at your Speed
Enabling your team to fully control your move to the Cloud securely - at the speed you require.
- Flexible: you choose if and when to transition your solutions to the Cloud, with minimal effort.
- Standardized: Easy to implement and use, with low implementation costs, and vastly reducing the time to value.
- Ready to use: Access your software anywhere, anytime, with any device without delay.
- Business continuity: Continually benefit from the latest innovations with our Cloud options - without extra configuration or extensive testing.
With Cloud at your Speed, you have full control of what goes on the Cloud, and when it gets there.