Unit4 Named as a Major Player in IDC MarketScape for Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Midmarket ERP Applications
Unit4 Identified for Strengths Around People-Centric User Experiences, Innovation and Customer Service
Unit4, a cloud leader in enterprise software for people-centered organizations, today announced it has been named as a Major Player in the IDC Marketscape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Medium-Sized/Midmarket Business ERP Applications 2020 Vendor Assessment (doc #US45972120, July 2020). A complimentary excerpt from the report is available here
The report highlights Unit4’s strengths as follows:
- Straight forward: Unit4 is focused on improving people-centric businesses with simplified user experiences and better business performance for its clients with its ERP system.
- Innovation: Unit4 already has its chatbot Wanda and is now focused on changing up the workflows with AI and machine learning. Some intelligent workflows exist now, but more are on the road map into 2021.
- Customer support: Several references noted they enjoyed the customer service and support from the company.
Unit4 recently announced the latest release of Unit4 ERP, its Cloud-based platform used by over 2,700 organizations worldwide. Through new product enhancements, intelligent workflows and industry best practice deployment models, it addresses customers’ needs for agility, platform extensibility and faster time to value in times of uncertainty.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has forced companies to rethink their approaches to digital transformation,” said Mickey North Rizza, Program Vice President, Enterprise Applications and Digital Commerce at IDC. “Midmarket companies, now more than ever, need strategies that meet the needs of their people, and build resilience in order to cope with the challenges of the current situation, and post-pandemic as we get used to new operating models and ways of working. Although they face the same complexities as large enterprises, they do so with fewer resources. ERP solutions today, can provide a constant up-to-date view of the state of the business, but also the intelligence to help people steer new courses that provide service differentiation and growth.”
“We have seen that COVID-19 has had an accelerating effect on digital transformation efforts, particularly focused on giving people the tools and insight they need to be successful,” said Mike Ettling, CEO of Unit4. “In services organizations, where people make the difference, having accurate up-to-the-minute data is more important than ever, and modern ERP that delivers a simplified user experience and flexibility is becoming business critical. Being recognized as a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape is testament to our focus on innovation and delivering a new enterprise software experience for our customers and their people.”
- Download Unit4’s MarketScape profile report here
- In April, Unit4 announced its new Global Partner Program
- Unit4 is one of the most highly rated ERP systems in 2020 according to users in SoftwareReview's latest Data Quadrant Report for Enterprise Resource Planning
- Unit4 is rated highly by customers on the Raven Intel independent B2B peer review site.
To keep up to date with the latest content and information from Unit4, subscribe to the blog.
About IDC MarketScape:
IDC MarketScape vendor assessment model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor's position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.