Watch our demo video to see how Local and Regional Government organizations can be more agile and future ready.
- Adopt an integrated financial planning approach.
- Clearly define organizational goals.
- Break down goals into measurable activities.
- Scenario plan, before making well-informed decisions.
- Build a workforce strategy, which addresses the skills you need now and in the future.
Watch our demo video to see how Local and Regional Government organizations can deliver more streamlined, “joined-up” operations.
- Address out-of-date legacy systems.
- Break down silos and benefit from one common set of data.
- Simplify and secure operations, with a flexible SaaS platform.
- Connect 3rd party applications and design your own interfaces.
- Integrate your operations within a eco-system designed to evolve as your needs change.
Watch our demo video to see how Local and Regional Government organizations can empower their finance teams and decision-makers with smarter budgeting tools.
- Effectively manage your budget with a single source of truth.
- View budget dashboards with grants, capital and people.
- Find workspaces designed for finance users, with flags if you are nearing a budget threshold.
- Respond faster to changing priorities by making proactive adjustments based on facts.
- Provide full transparency of costs and dependencies, with a streamlined approval process.
- View your people costs and benchmark salaries, where you have skills shortages, to support your workforce planning.
Watch our demo video to see how Local and Regional Government organizations can transform their source-to-payment (S2P) processes.
- Assess, monitor and analyze your supply chain to protect revenue and meet regulatory requirements.
- Create contracts with ease using ready-made templates or customize to meet your needs.
- Automate your procure to pay solution, with integrations to your product catalogue or external marketplaces.
- Manage your suppliers, with analytics and insights into contract utilization that will enable you to improve your strategic sourcing.
Watch our demo video to see how Local and Regional Government organizations can gain the resilience and agility to plan, respond and thrive in ever-changing times.
- Visualize your historic employee costs and simulate organizational change.
- Understand the associated impacts and include commentary to support sign-off.
- Implement your new organizational structure with ease.
- Get new team members up and running quickly.
- Prepare your organization for perpetual change.
Watch our demo video to see how Local and Regional Government organizations can engage with their talented people and keep them achieving their best.
- Plan for your workforce of the future.
- Accommodate flexible working arrangements.
- Empower people with Employee Self Service for ‘how do I?’ queries.
- Develop your employees, with on-line learning.
- Set objectives that align to your organizational strategy and regularly review performance.
- Listen to your people, often working remotely, with pulse surveys and action feedback.
- Maintain a central, single source of truth for every employee.
Right for Public Sector, right for your organization
Our next-gen cloud solutions are designed to help local and regional government
organizations like yours to boost productivity, reduce costs, and effectively
plan for the future while delivering on your digital transformation strategy.
State of the digital nation 2023: Public Sector
Check out how your peers across other Public Sector organizations are addressing the challenges of operational transformation, in our latest research with Vanson Bourne.
Facing the future: digitization in the Public Sector
Explore the challenges in a post-COVID world and how digitization can help with service delivery and crisis readiness.
Customer success stories
Unit4 helps government organizations to focus on delivering on their mission.
Unit4 Cloud ERP frees £200K for services
This leading unitary authority is adopting modern digital services as a key element in maximizing efficiency, streamlining service delivery & enhancing the citizen experience.
Customer Interview: Wokingham Borough Council
Watch our short video to see how this unitary council built one of the most digitally enabled back offices in the UK, despite funding challenges.