Login tips for
Let's get you started!
If you’re having difficulties logging into Community4U please work through the suggestions below, which cover the most frequent scenarios/issues.
- You need to provide your unique username to log in.
- Remember that the username is different from your email address (Community4U usernames always end in “@c4u.unit4.com”).
- If you had login credentials from before December 13th 2021, please check your mailbox for an email that was sent from "Unit4 - Customer Support " ([email protected]).
- If you are a new user from after December 13th 2021, please check your mailbox for an email that was sent from "Community4U ".
- If you do not remember your username, please contact the Key User within your organization.
- If you do not have any login credentials, please contact the Key User within your organization, so they can give you access.
- If you do not know who the Key User is within your organization, please act as follows:
- Keep in mind that you must use the username provided on your Community4U credentials email and not any other work emails.
- For security reasons, you will receive an email with a verification code shortly after requesting a new password.
- Should you not receive it, please check your spam folder. If it’s not there either, please contact [email protected].
- Make sure that your web browser is up to date. We recommend Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox.
- If you have trouble logging in, make sure to try directly via https://community.unit4.com/ as bookmarks or favorite links can contain an expired URL, and make sure to clean your cookies and browser cache files. Alternatively, you can try accessing the URL with your browser in the "InPrivate"/"private window" mode (either from the browser menu or by using the keyboard shortcut: "Ctrl+Shift+N" in Edge or "Ctrl+Shift+P" in Firefox).
- If you struggle to log into Citrix (Unit4 Products), please raise a support ticket via Community4U.
- If you do not have a Community4U account yourself, please ask a Regular User or Key User from your organization to raise a support ticket on your behalf.
About our Community
Community4U is a home for all who want to share insights, experiences & best practices with each other.
Together, we can create a better people experience:
- Engage with your peers, find solutions, and suggest product enhancements. In order to do so, please follow the instructions on the My Community area landing page.
- You can also access product releases, documentation, software, training, extensive knowledge bases and more.
- Be surrounded by professionals who know your market, products, and services, achieve professional growth and build your network.