Unit4 FP&A software
for integrated financial planning
Speed up your planning and forecasting
Take a flexible, integrated approach to cover all your organization’s financial planning needs, whether planning cash flow, managing operational budgets, or forecasting sales, costs and revenue.
"Product Focus: Unit4 FP&A – Integrated Financial Planning"
Thank you for your interest in this exclusive piece of content from Unit4.
In order to process your request, we need a few quick details first, please.
This will help us get to know you and your organization’s needs a little better and whether we can get back in touch to start talking about ways to transform work for your people too.
Our IFP solution covers all aspects of planning. It gives you a clear overview of your actual figures, as well as forecasting capabilities, analytics and reporting customized to different target groups.
- Integrated P&L, balance sheet & cash flow data.
- Integrated view on actuals, medium- & long-term planning and forecasting.
- Multidimensional views, e.g. according to regions, products, customers, etc.
- Planning for the entire group, as well as its individual entities.
- Powerful management consolidation, including reconciliation, intercompany rules & audit trail.
- Bottom-up and top-down planning.
- Integrating operational budgets (e.g. HR, cost center, investment planning, intercompany relationships, allocations).
- Strategic planning.
- Financial scenario planning based on sales, costs, financial data and KPIs.
- Modern methods such as rolling forecasts, value-driver based planning and frontloading.
- AI forecasting and automatic data-entry checks.
- Standard and ad hoc reporting.
- Covering local GAAPs and IFRS accounting standards.
- Individual reports for different user groups available at any time.
- MS Office add-in to automatically fill-in and update board presentations.
- Automatic report distribution via email.
- Deviation analysis and commenting on effects.
- Variance analysis, including conditional formatting to help highlight deviations.
- Visualization of scenario impacts on income statement, balance sheet and liquidity.
- Ad hoc analysis, hit lists and benchmarks.
- Workflow-supported planning for both the FP&A department and the business.
- Status checks during the planning process.
- Process documentation and budget comparisons across several planning cycles.
- Easy management of individual user rights to ensure shared but controlled access to a “single source of truth”.
Create a better way to work
Increase the speed and quality of your budgeting process.
Deliver greater participation in planning across the organization.
Trust the numbers by bringing all business data into a single, orchestrated financial plan.
Realize significant time savings during planning cycles and enable faster data processing.
Focus on the important aspects of financial planning & analysis.
Gain a transparent overview of the progress and results of all planning cycles.
Respond to change and uncertainty by simulating different scenarios.
Easily share and interpret the numbers by using graphical visualizations and dashboards.
We are pleased to have a solution that uncovers real-time financial and people insights so we can focus our energy on our real purpose and business objectives.
CEO of the Niagara Parks Commission, Canada
Trusted worldwide by organizations that serve people
Customer Story: City of Port Moody
Municipal budget planning has been transformed at the City of Port Moody. Standardizing on Unit4 FP&A is delivering agile, accurate, automated financial planning, management, and forecasting for this thriving Canadian city.