A big week for Unit4 at UNLEASH World, Paris
From the Editor
Unit4 is very excited to announce … well, that would be saying, wouldn’t it?
So what can we say? Well, for those heading to Unleash in Paris 22 to 23 October 2019, we have a lot going on, some stuff we can tell you about, and the rest you’ll have to come along and see for yourself.
As a Diamond Sponsors of the event, we’re going all out, from our fantastic stand #303 to our fascinating talks and way, way beyond.
Look out for...
- Unit4’s CEO, Mike Ettling, will be a judge at the Startup Awards Grand Finale on the Main Stage, Day 2, 11:15 - 11:35.
- Mike’s also “Roadmapping the next 5 years of HR tech” on the Influencer Stage, Day 2, 11:40 - 12:25.
- And, on the panel for the HR Tech Open Mic at the Startup Stage, Day 2, 12:35 - 13:05, we’re keeping him very busy.
- Intuo’s CEO, Tim Clauwaert’s “Introduction to talent enablement driving performance through engagement” - Catch it on Day 2 at Stage X, 10:55 - 11:15.
At our stand is where things really get exciting, with Tim and Mike on hand along with Arne van Damme to hang out with our fabulous customers. There’ll also be:
- Talks from Tim & Arne on “Changing Change” and “What They Don’t Tell You About Talent Management”;
- A brainstorming session on “Helping First Time Managers”;
- The almost obligatory tote bags and goodies;
- All washed down with Unit4 cocktails;
- And so much more
Surprises in store
On top of all this, we’ve got a few other tricks up our sleeves. With a few special Unit4 surprises sprinkled throughout the event.
You really don’t want to miss this, it’s going to be BIG!
So, if you want to see what we’re up to, get yourself down to our stand #303 next to the Loyalty Area.