Do more with Unit4
New or enhanced capabilities
Our latest release combines a host of planned developments and other underpinning technical improvements, with enhancements prompted by statutory requirements, customer requests and market innovation.
Extend your Business World solution
The technical advances built into our latest release offer great new opportunities for Unit4 customers to benefit from our complementing solutions and innovative new tools.
Here are a few of the of the highlights in Business World 7.4:
- Workspaces – a new user-experience that provides complete access to all the relevant information and functional capabilities that users need in their daily work. Learn more.
- Absence Workspace – enables your people to monitor and measure absences with out-of-the-box KPIs.
- Expenses Mobile App – availability on both Android and iOS mobile devices, enabling you to submit, change and follow up on your expenses from anywhere.
- Information Browser – a single point for every operational request, now with the ability to use Pivot tables for analysis and with drill-through functionality that enables users to switch from chart to table view.
- Managing project change – you can now change project relations, invoice rules, manager, cost center and dimensions, automatically applying those to work orders.
- Project enhancements to web – you can now make enquiries based on historical invoice information.
- Document expiry and partial data anonymization – enabling you to take a proactive approach towards GDPR, with anonymization of personal data and amendment logging.
- Modeller (Organization Charts) – it is now easier to handle real-life organizational structures, enabling you to build organization charts that have uneven hierarchical levels.
- Payroll – adding even more flexibility to your Payroll solution with 50+ new P&D Macros and updated Personnel API for easier integration with external systems.
- Requisitions – everything you need to manage purchases, now with improved search and filter functionality.
- Procurement – product alerts being shown in the requisition approval screen with tool tip description.
- Subcontractor Management – end-to-end subcontractors order management, allowing you to handle the payment process all the way from a payment request through validation, to submitting the actual payment.
- Report Engine – duplex printing and watermarks in Xtra reports.
- Forms – showing all related documents data entered on a form is now optional.
- Secure supplier payments via PEPPOL – handling and transfer of supplier payments via the Peppol network according to one common market standard.
- Extended PEPPOL compliance – support for Peppol BIS 3.0 across invoice processes and continued support for EHF 2.0.
- Standard Audit File for Tax (SAF-T) – extended capabilities to provide optional data elements if the data is captured within Unit4 Business World.
- United Kingdom & Ireland
- Making Tax Digital for VAT – extended support for more complex VAT entity configurations, ability to run test proposals for Group VAT submissions, and possibility to include transactions from preceding periods.
- Extended PEPPOL compliance – support for PEPPOL BIS 3.0 across invoice processes, and continued support for Svefaktura 1.0, PEPPOL BIS 5A 2.0 and SimplerInvoicing 1.2.
Drive performance, ensure compliance and get the insight you need
Here is an integrated solution for performance management that offers a powerful way to build upon what you can already achieve within the core Business World ERP application.
Combine Unit4 Business World and Unit4 prevero – smarter processes and augmented intelligence to boost productivity and drive performance:
Replace complex and error-prone spreadsheets with a single, consistent platform for consolidation, reporting, analytics, dashboards, team collaboration, integrated business planning, and financial budgeting.
Cover all planning horizons (short-, medium, long-term) and a wide range of categories, including: planning cash flow, managing operational budgets, forecasting sales, costs and revenue, or reporting on single entity or group financial performance.
Discover how Hotels & More has transformed its finance function with an integrated financial planning solution to improve margins and drive growth in the business.