Unit4 ERP software
for procurement management
Powering cost control and streamlined practices
Give your teams a full procurement management system to support, automate, and standardize all phases of your purchase ordering cycle – from requisitions to paying vendors.
Watch our explainer video and see how we can empower your teams to optimize spending across the enterprise.
- Find products and services on internal or external catalogs and submit purchase requests for approval for any item or service.
- Perform order acknowledgments and confirmations from suppliers manually or electronically.
- Make funding checks to understand and optimize budget impact before approval.
- Enable the process of ordering internal services such as catering, estate and building department, IT services, etc.
- Control this all through automatic cross-charges and without involving accounts payable.
- Provide a central repository for finding and accessing contracts.
- Raise purchase requests, purchase orders and incoming invoices.
- Automatically ensure contract references match the purchase orders or contract details.
- Thanks to the flexible engine, gain an accurate overview of available funds before spending to prevent budgetary overruns and maverick spending.
- Define procedures according to organizational needs with the option of automated or manual fund checks connected with several different transactions like purchase requests, purchase orders, incoming invoices, general ledger, or travel expenses.
Create a better way to work
Optimize spending patterns and regulate costs.
Streamline procurement practices.
Empower your people to make buying decisions.
Reduce maverick spending.
Negotiate better terms and prices with your suppliers.
Reduce the cost of in-house catalog management.
Unit4 is Save the Children International’s most critical application, underpinning funding, procurement and staffing.
Chief Information Officer, Save the Children International
Trusted worldwide by organizations that serve people
Customer Story: City of Lincoln Council
A smart, unified Unit4 finance and procurement management system, is helping this local authority to automate manual processes, make the most of its resources and deliver more efficient, joined-up public services to around 100,000 citizens.