Right for Your Business
The next generation in smart ERP
For over 40 years Unit4 has focused on delivering enterprise solutions to mid-sized, people-centric organizations like yours. We understand that your people come first, even more so than for product-centric organizations. So we build a better People Experience into our solutions, helping transform the way your people work. We’ve also learned that many organizations focus on three key areas:
Providing the right tools to do more with less
Doing things fast, but with purpose – running a tight business.
Resilient to change, disruption, and advancing technologies.
Introducing Unit4 ERPx
cloud ERP solution
Hit "Play" to see why ERPx
is Right for YOUR Business
Right for Your Business
By combining our mid-sized experience – with a relentless focus on people – onto an industry-leading cloud platform, we've built finance and HR solutions to be just right 4U.
Right for Their Business
“ERPx meets our need for a future-proof financial system encompassing the latest functionality and technological advances.”
"With the adoption of ERPx and the use of Unit4’s extension capabilities, we expect to be able to expand our technical agility and streamline our financial processes."
“With ERPx we aim to reduce manual operations and improve reporting capabilities while keeping costs under control.”
More early adopters already on the way with ERPx
that are right for your industry
- Industry-specific functionality: Professional Services, Non-profits, Public Sector, Higher Education.
- Mid-size businesses: we understand your complexities.
- Localizations: dedicated to the countries we serve.
- Unifying multiple business processes: Finance, HR, Project management, Procurement.
- Delivered by people who know you: Professional Service, Customer Support, Partners.
User experience and automation
that optimizes how people work
- Right for all types of users: powerful for pros, lightweight for everyone, automated whenever possible.
- 10 second UIs: 10 second interactions, natural language, Slack / Teams / Outlook, on the fly self-composing apps.
- Smart automation services: using Machine Learning to automate common tasks.
- Easy accessibility: across multiple devices.
Modern cloud platform
to deliver agility
- Public Cloud: enhanced performance, auto-scaling, geo-distribution, AI / natural language understanding.
- Microservices / APIs: faster changes, independent user experience, synchronization of external and internal apps.
- Extension / Integration Kits: build your own app, integrations and extensions out-of-the-box, expanding community of contributors.
Why is next-gen ERP important?
Founder & Principal Analyst, Constellation Research
"Until now, ERP was often holding organizations back, but we’re seeing the emergence of business-critical systems delivered in a way that customers can simply benefit from the exact functionality their people need to be effective."
Program Vice President, Enterprise Applications and Digital Transformation, IDC
"AI-infused innovative SaaS apps architected with microservices will allow organizations to quickly adapt to changing business models, and flex to incorporate new technology, while delivering user experiences that drive productivity."
CEO, Fosway Group
"People work differently today...Unit4 is focused on making ERP the enabler of employee experience, which means integrating people processes and HCM to create one seamless digital experience across the organization."
Kick-start the search for YOUR next-generation ERP
Learn why investing in a cloud ERP solution that is Right for Your Business is important – download IDC’s recent report: “Evaluating ERP Solutions: Advice and Checklists for Service Organizations"
"Unit4 Announces General Availability of ERPx, a Unified Cloud Platform for Mid-Market People-Centric Organizations"
ERPx launched at X4U
Watch the ERPx keynote announcement at Unit4’s Virtual Global Event, X4U.
Latest news and blogs
See what the analysts are saying...
Analyst perspective – Nucleus Research: “Unit4 shows its X-Factor with ERPx”
Highlighting 3 major benefits: increased user productivity, reduced operational costs, and improved organizational visibility.
Analyst perspective – IDC: “Unit4 Strategic Realignment to Grow in Disruptive Times”
Praising ERPx’s innovative approach to handling industry standards and our out-of-the-box industry specific user experiences.
Analyst perspective – Mint Jutras. “Unit4 ERPx: right for your people business?”
Following our X4U event, Mint Jutras have written a detailed review of ERPx and our “Right for your business” positioning.
Analyst perspective – IDC Link: Unit4 Announces ERPx, a Modern and Modular ERP System
Read why IDC Link believes ERPx sets “a new trajectory for Unit4 as it moves into the digitally transformative future with its people-centric modern and modular ERP system.”
Analyst perspective – Teknowlogy: Unit4 launches “last ERP you’ll ever need”
Read why Teknowlogy, the number 1 independent European research and advisory firm, think ERPx is the “last ERP you’ll ever need”.
Analyst perspective – Service Performance Insight: ERPx Marks the Spot
Read why SPI states ERPx is the “comprehensive solution to drive performance and profit in a time of global uncertainty and change.”
Ready to find out if ERPx is right for YOU?
Get in touch with one of our experts.