Financial Planning & Analysis Software
Forecast accurately. Model efficiently. Navigate financial planning & analysis uncertainty with agility through enhanced collaboration, and more timely data-driven decisions. Free yourself from complexity and over-reliance of spreadsheets, while better integrating strategy and operations for greater business insights.
Plan smarter. Budget robustly. Forecast accurately.
A flexible and scalable solution
3 great reasons to have your FP&A in the cloud:
- Efficiency and flexibility – a cloud environment makes working together easier and everyone more efficient and flexible.
- Better decisions faster – the cloud lets you keep focused on your "core business" – and helps you make better decisions.
- Reduce upgrade costs – the cloud speeds up innovation and digital transformation while keeping upgrade costs down.
Navigate financial planning challenges
- Consolidate data from different sources
- Shorten planning cycles
- Centralize data collection and planning
- Adjust plans at short notice
Enhanced analysis and dashboarding
- Integrate data from different sources
- View numbers across actuals, plans and forecast
- Drill down to identify root causes and dependencies
- Track performance across key strategic drivers
Cross functional people planning
- Consistent, collaborative, agile and accurate planning
- More granular employee level planning
- Increased workforce analytics
- Combine workforce planning with financial and operational planning
A single system for financial consolidation
- Integrate with ERP systems to easily consolidate financial data
- Consistency for consolidators, auditors, FP&A and leadership
- Time-saving with resource savings for group reporting
- Meet accountancy standards across complex organizational structures
Regain control, compliance and transparency for IFRS regulations
- Collect, structure and document existing and future leasing contracts
- Connect ERP and FP&A with consolidation systems
- Greater insights on leasing contracts on balance sheet, P&L and KPIs
- Support for simulations, analysis, and visualizations
with your Unit4 solutions
Combine Unit4 FP&A and Unit4 ERP for great results.
Our unified, transparent and agile solution helps you collaborate even better and drive seamlessly aligned operational, strategic and financial planning across your entire organization.
Unsure how best to
modernize your FP&A?
If you’re struggling to decide between ERP with integrated performance management vs. independent solutions, this report, from leading analyst firm BARC, will help. It walks you through key points on how to choose the right digital FP&A solution for your business.
Building customer success
We're trusted worldwide by organizations that serve people
We can now analyze, report, and share the finance data quickly and easily, drilling down to individual transactions and automatically distribute the reports to other stakeholders. Compared with spreadsheets, our financial budgeting and forecasting is one third faster – and the data is dramatically more timely and accurate.
Management Accountant, East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
Making a real difference
Here are some examples of the concrete benefits
and savings our customers experience by using
Excel files and 1 week of effort reduced to 30 minutes and a few clicks
months' effort saved each year in FP&A processes
person-days saved per year by streamlined processes
reduction in report creation time + improved budgeting & forecasting
From financial planner to trusted advisor
Transform FP&A to reimagine what your finance team can do and empower them to lead the way through uncertain times.
Connecting operations with strategy, financial planning, and analysis
Learn how to connect operations to strategy with an integrated ERP and FP&A solution for more trust and faster decisions.
Looking for one of our other Unit4 solutions?
Some of our product names have had makeovers in recent times:
"Make your move from planner to trusted advisor"
Thank you for your interest in this exclusive piece of content from Unit4.
In order to process your request, we need a few quick details first, please.
This will help us get to know you and your organization’s needs a little better and whether we can get back in touch to start talking about ways to transform work for your people too.