Unit4 ERP software
for global financial management
Powering ongoing business and operational change
- Consolidate and control all your financial and statistical information from other parts of the system.
- Ensure that any transactions that update the general ledger have had the appropriate approval and confirmation.
- Visualize data as needed for reporting.
- Manage payments raised and sent from elsewhere in Unit4 ERP (i.e. sales orders, project invoices) or external systems.
- Use inbuilt credit control tools to manage the visibility of debt and ensure optimized cash flow.
- Support the reconciliation of cash and bank balances with account statements.
- Gain strong capabilities for automatic matching of transactions.
- Effortlessly import new data types, set up complex matching rules, and record all of your activity in an audit-ready format.
- Track invoices from receipt through the entire payment cycle with optimized cashflows.
- Harness full integration across your financial system to ensure accuracy and give your greater visibility over creditors.
- Help maintain good trading partner relationships, ensuring maximum discounts.
- Consolidate and manage your organization’s fixed assets throughout their complete lifecycle.
- Enable a quick response to regulation or organizational changes and more.
- Use inbuilt simulation routines to understand and test the depreciation effects of your balance sheet and P&L.
Create a better way to work
Increase speed and efficiency of your financial processes.
Manage organizational change with ease.
Create visibility and optimize cashflow.
Maintain governance and compliance even during disruption.
Consolidate data and assets into a single view.
Focus on more strategic financial management.
[Unit4 ERP]...is making a massive contribution to what we are trying to do... it’s enabling managers to report and manage their budgets in a slick, easy fashion – all of which makes us more resilient, robust, and able to divert our resources to the places where they need to be.
CEO, Wokingham Borough Council
Trusted worldwide by organizations that serve people
University of Reading
With 22,000 students and 4,000+ staff, this UK university is in the top 20% of world institutions ranked by QS World University Rankings. It is using Unit4 ERP accounting management software to help deliver increased finance visibility and control.